Assistant to the Finance Director
PLA seeks to hire an assistant to the Finance Director. The applicant must be able to, following a brief training period, accomplish each of the following duties, which may change from time to time, depending on the demands on the Finance Department:
- Bi-weekly payroll/payroll tax postings by class;
- Pension and health benefits calculations (HSA accounts);
- Grant billing and monthly class reporting;
- Vendor relations and professional service relations;
- General ledger maintenance;
- Filing and file maintenance for A/P and A/R;
- Inputting of A/P into accounting system;
- Payments of regular recurring bills;
- Accounting for client trust accounts.
- Accounting skills preferred;
- Working knowledge of automated accounting systems, specifically QuickBooks a plus;
- Proficiency in the use of Excel required;
- Basic understanding of human resources is a plus;
- Basic office skills.
Philadelphia Legal Assistance is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.
Send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com