Contact PLA

If you are looking for legal help, you must go through the intake process. Learn about how to apply for free legal help by visitng

The best way to get help is by calling one of our hotlines.

For help with home mortgages, sheriff sales, tangled titles, or mediation scheduled through the Eviction Diversion program call the Save Your Home Philly Hotline at 215-334-HOME (4663) between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. Outside of these hours, callers can leave a message and get a call back from a PLA advocate.

For help with child custody, leaving an abusive home, or another family issue, call the Family Law Hotline at 215-981-3838. The hotline currently operates between 9:30 a.m. and 12 p.m., on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

For help with unemployment compensation, tax issues, or any other issue, call the General Intake Hotline at 215-981-3800 between 9:30 a.m. and 12 p.m. Monday through Thursday.  

You can also apply online by visiting

You cannot receive legal services by contacting the work or communications emails - please call our intake hotlines for assistance. If you do email either of these emails, you will only be directed to apply online or call the appropriate hotline. 

If you want to contact Philadelphia Legal Assistance about a job or internship opportunity, please contact

If you want to contact Philadelphia Legal Assistance about media requests, community engagement opportunities, or website feedback please email