What is an Owner Occupied Payment Agreement (OOPA)?

If you are behind on your real estate taxes, you may be eligible for an Owner Occupied Payment Agreement that will lower your payment for back taxes.

You can download the application in our files below.

Read the instructions carefully.  If you need help, a housing counselor can help you fill out the application at no cost to you.  See the list of housing counseling agencies to find a housing counseling agency near you.

For more information, see the Department of Revenue's web site.

Relevant Team Members