Economic Justice Initiatives


We help clients who are having problems obtaining benefits from with the Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)We do not help with any other type of utilities problem.

If you have a non-LIHEAP utilities problem (for example, you received a shutoff notice from PECO, PGW, or PWD), contact Community Legal Services instead.  Financial assistance with your utility bills may be available from the Utility Emergency Services Fund (UESF).

Intake Process

General Intake Hotline

Monday through Thursday from 9:30 a.m. to 12 p.m. at 215-981-3800.

Apply Online

Apply online for an issue, anytime by filling out our online application. Click the button below to take you to our application site. Note: this will open in another tab in your browser.

Apply Online

Related Self-Help Material

Relevant Team Members