Housing Unit

Filing a Complaint on a Financial Services Company

Consumers rely on lending to achieve homeownership and to maintain their homes with costly repairs. Too often, folks are taken advantage of in predatory lending practices or find themselves in unfair circumstances. 

If you are being harassed or discriminated against by a credit card company, a bank, or other lending company you can file a complaint with the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. To file a complaint with the government about any financial services company (credit card company, bank, lender, financing company), go to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau complaint page.

You can also file a complaint with the Pennsylvania Attorney General about a company that has caused you harm.

Intake Process

General Intake Hotline

Monday through Thursday from 9:30 a.m. to 12 p.m. at 215-981-3800.

Apply Online

Apply online for an issue, anytime by filling out our online application. Click the button below to take you to our application site. Note: this will open in another tab in your browser.

Apply Online