Pennsylvania Farmworker Project

Unemployment Compensation for Farmworkers

Some farmworkers can get unemployment compensation benefits when they lose their job or to help them through the off-season if their work is seasonal. Unemployment compensation can help employees financially cope with short-term unemployment, like layoffs due to decreased work. It is typically only available to workers who are classified as employees with a W-2 and have permission to work in the United States. If you are a farmworker and are wondering if you might qualify for unemployment compensation or you would like help applying, contact us!

Intake Process

Call the Pennsylvania Farmworker Project

Call the Pennsylvania Farmworker Project at 888.541.1544 OR call, text or WhatsApp message the Farmworker Project paralegal at 215.603.9548

Relevant Team Members