Homeowners that have fallen behind on their mortgage payments are often facing complex legal problems. Your mortgage might be complicated by a tangled title or predatory lending, or you may be dealing with issues related to a reverse mortgage.
If you have been sued in Mortgage Foreclosure, the Save Your Home Philly Hotline can assist you with the process.
We help many homeowners with mortgage problems by:
- Representing homeowners who are facing mortgage foreclosure and the potential loss of their home.
- Addressing problems with loan servicing, such as misapplied payments or unauthorized tax or insurance charges.
- Helping clients apply for loan modifications or file a chapter 13 bankruptcy to save their homes
- Working with mortgage companies when the original borrower has died or moved away
- Fighting for homeowners who have been the victim of fraud by the seller or mortgage broker
Save Your Home Philly Hotline
Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. at 215-334-HOME (4663).
Apply online for an issue, anytime by filling out our online application. Click the button below to take you to our application site. Note: this will open in another tab in your browser.